I love movies. I used to go to the movie theatres most Friday nights with my mother, friends and friend’s family in Australia. I like any genre except horror. I just still cannot understand the meaning of seeing horror movies. Can anyone understand what I am saying..? The feeling after seeing horror movies is just not great and I probably cannot sleep that night. However, I love other movies like..
The Matrix: Keanu Reeves is one of my favourite actors. I also love the story line of The Matrix and all the action movements. It was also filmed in Sydney!
Ocean’s Eleven: The casting is perfect. George Clooney plays his role so well and I just love the smart script.
You’ve Got Mail: Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks are such great actors. It makes me think if that really does happen in reality…?
Kate and Leopold: X-Men’s Hugh Jackman can play so many different roles it surprises me so much. He’s one of the greatest actors worldwide, especially in his home country Australia. And Meg Ryan is so perfect in her role as Kate. I love it!
Rush Hour: I just love Jackie Chan movies. His choreography in the action moments is so entertaining. I never get tired of watching.
Pretty women: Julia Roberts is one of my favourite actresses. I love her in all the other movies too like My Best friends wedding, Erin Brokkovich, Runaway Bride..etc. She has the most beautiful smile.
Mask: Jim Carrey is so talented. Why is he so funny? How does he make people laugh so much?
Charlie’s Angels: Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore, Lucy Liu- perfect casting.
I can go on FOREVER so I am going to stop for now. I love movies and just love the actors and actresses in the movie. Movies are such a great way to be entertained. I have not really been to the theatres much since the day I came back to Japan. Maybe I should see movies more, this time rent movies instead of going to the theatres since it is quite expensive in Japan.
This post brings me back to primary school days.... I miss you! CHARLIES ANGELS 8 TIME IN THE MOVIES!!!!
ReplyDeleteNadia xxx
NADIA!!!
ReplyDeleteI miss you so much.
I really want to hear you sing as well.
Thanks for the comment.
Yes, I had great times with you and your parents, going out to the movies, and of coarse PIZZA( not sure if you remember, but we often went to that pizza place straight after ballet class. I think we both were eating a WHOLE pizza. Funny, cute memories when I think about it now...) or "Sushi Train" (they had fried chickens, which are not in Japan's sushi trains!) and many others including my favourite the Rocks pancakes.
I miss you so much...
I hope you can come and visit Japan. Bring your guitar and sing to me!