Noises.
They seem to be everywhere these days. Noises of voices of people, cars, trains, computer typing, air, wind and so on. Situations, objects, things have noises.
However, yesterday when I came back to my room, there was complete "silence." And then, I realized I had not heard any silence for a long time.
There were no sounds of crows, birds, voices, wind, trees, it was simply just "silence." It felt extremely fresh and somewhat surprised me because I had not felt like that for a long time.
Everywhere I go, shopping, university, classes, walking, dormitory, room, there is always the existence of noise. Train stations are one of the places that are filled with a lot of noise, since there are many people, but not only that, there is always announcements or warnings heard from many different directions.
The time when I am with my friends and communicating, making noises is one of the most exciting activities in daily life to me. However, I think sometimes it is important to hear "silence." In a way, it refreshed my mind. Although, it was only until the scare crow decided to start crying again.
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.