Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What does "love" mean to me?

I think love can be defined in various ways.

I believe it is a relationship that is fairly close and exists upon families and friends. However, when I hear the word "love" the image that clearly comes to my mind is a picture of male and female in close relationship. The male and female both trust each other and have created a "bond" between them.

I guess there are many ways in which people fall in love. Some people may fall in love from the person's appearance, others from personalities or identities, from voices or fall in love because they admire that person. People have different reasons to why they love that particular person. Therefore, there is no correct or wrong answer because if a person loves someone, they simply do.






1 comment:

  1. I do imagine the same way; I first imagine a couple when I hear "love".
    For me, the love is blind. Even if I found some bad aspects of a man, if I love him, I don't care about that.
    Well, as i get older, it's getting hard for me to fall in love with somebody...lol

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.