This was a difficult question to answer simply. Having family, friends, being able to go to ICU, being educated by admirable teachers, learning everyday, meeting new people. Daily life activities and situations; I realize my life all together is "happiness."
However, this doesn't mean my life is "happy" all the time. I believe that "happiness" is there and starts when you're holding that ticket to "experience." Children in some countries cannot experience school life, not knowing the feeling of learning in a classroom to read, write, add, subtract, feeling of excitement when you are about to learn new things, while some other days feeling stressful from tasks that you must complete by the limited period.
Emotions that human beings go through; be it happy, joyful, excited, lazy, nervous, unsettled, stressful, heartbroken, may not be known to some people in the world due to their environment that does not offer the chance to experience it. However, the part of the the world I live in offers the "experience" that I must appreciate. Appreciate the fact that I can feel and go through the ups and downs in life, challenge myself through rough times, and work towards an aim that I wish to accomplish which I was able to find because I grew up in this environment. I am able to reach or even create the experience, enabling myself to have chances in displaying my ability to the full.
Having been able to experience things, you learn and also realize the obvious. You know and understand fully, only when you've experienced it. I'm curious in what experiences awaits me in the future, and at the same time, I feel lucky to be feeling like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.