As I have mentioned before, I was born to a single mother. I do not know in detail, what it was like raising me but I am sure that there must have been many tough times for my mother. However, she was able to meet the greatest people to support her in raising me, especially this one family who supported my mother and took care of me ever since the day I was born.
This family considered of a wife, husband and two daughters who were about in primary school when I was a baby and so I became like a younger sister to them.
I cannot imagine a life without that family's existence. I don't think a "family" is a group of people who are related through blood. To me, it can be created if there is this "connection" or "trust." I cannot simply explain it in words but I know that the relationship that has been created between that family is real and it still is strong now.
I do not think I was able to come this far, experience the greatest things in life, meet and be able to communicate, if I did not have a "family." Humans live through humans, but first, humans are raised and learn through "families."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.