Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter. In a way I like all seasons, however, I think I would have to say Autumn. I love the Autumn leaves, the food, the wind, the sun, it's not too hot nor cold. But the problem is that it starts off when you REALIZE it has started, and ends when you REALIZE it has ended which is goes pretty fast. It is short.
I wish it was longer. It's the only season that I do not have to care about flies, sweating, or coldness, I can simply just be neutral, without even thinking about it.
Does anyone feel the same...?
But, I guess I like winter too; Christmas! Kotatsu, snow, BIRTHDAY! and of coarse O-shougatsu (New years)
I like autumn best as well.
ReplyDeleteIt's comfortable temperature, not too hot and cold.
And some fruits and food gets more delicious in autumn.
Nice season for human beings!:)