Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What's my view about religion?

I think that religion can be viewed in many different ways, it depends on each and every individual. Some may have strong beliefs, while others may be only thinking about it rarely.

However, I believe that religion supports every human being, to live strong because it provides us with a "base" in our lives. Believing in God somehow makes us feel that we have the meaning to live, are being supported, and calms our mind. We cannot see it, but we have this sense of feeling to be believing about it, well, at least I do.

Although, it is unfortunate when things get over the top. There are problems in the world about religion becoming too strong, making the people believe in their own religion too much which causes damages to the world. Some religions have created their own "God" and obeys to anything the God commands. They have shifted their whole "self" "life" to the religious world, becoming blind about who "they" are as an individual, choosing paths of what is right or correct in their religion and somehow ignoring their own true? opinions.

I do not have the right to say what is right and what is wrong, and their probably is no definite answer to that either regarding this topic on religion. However, I feel as though God cannot be created at this time or moment. I believe that he existed, and he exists now in our souls, mentality, he is an existence that we cannot see but is here with us when we believe in him.

Therefore, I guess it is up to us to believe about him or not. If you do believe in God, he will grow inside of you, and if you don't, he won't grow. I may be imagining too much but it may be that we human beings or even other animals and creatures have a piece of God inside of us, however, it is up to us if we choose to grow him or not.

1 comment:

  1. I think you're right that its up to each and every one of us to believe and 'create' God in ourselves. In that sense, God is omnipresent and omnipotent.
    I think believing in God is not about believing in the existence of God.

    When I am talking here, I am talking about the Judeo-christian God. But I think that God is just a name for love- a supreme, transcending love that does not create distinctions. To follow and live that love is to believe in God.

    When people do not follow love, and that is most people myself included, they create distinctions and differences. They hate or love one thing more than others. They become trapped in a world of desire, shame, envy; hell.

    I am not a 'christian' and never will be, but I think I am starting to believe. It's just that I'm not comfortable with christian language, because it has been misinterpreted so many times.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.